Friday, February 7, 2014

Review: Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

Hello again! Today I'm going to review the newly popular Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser. 
What it claims to do: Has insta-blur technology to visibly smooth pores.

My before (left) and after (right):


It is probably hard to tell from the pictures, but I do have my fair share of large pores! 


My thoughts: Does it work? Kind of. Would I recommend? Maybe. If you don't have as many or as large of pores as I do, then I think that this would definitely work better for you! The price? I paid about $6 for it which isn't bad for a primer. It feels very silicone-y and slippery when you apply it--which made me worried because I am a very oily person! It did provide a nice base for the rest of my makeup.

Overall rating? 6/10.
What do you guys think? Have you tried it yet?
Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I have not tried it but I know that it has a lot of mixed reviews. Some people compare it to the Porefessional from benefit, have you tried that one? x S.

    http://saraicg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for oily people like me it doesn't work too well as a primer because it feels like my makeup slides around on my face. I have tried the benefit primer and I think a better dupe for it is the L'oreal Youth Code pore vanisher!! It's about double the size for $10 cheaper :)

      Delete