Friday, February 21, 2014

Getting Ready: My Daily Makeup Routine (in pictures)

I usually like to try something new when I do my makeup, but here is what I do on a mostly-daily basis!
Start with a clean, moisturized face

Get your prime on! I'm loving the Youth Code Pore Vanisher from L'Oreal

Get out your makeup! I like L'Oreal True Match (I'm in the color N4)
I'm also using a beauty blender to apply


Conceal! I'm using Maybelline Age Rewind in Light

 Here's how I apply:

Blend blend blend!


Next I cover up any blemishes with a healing concealer, I'm using Melvita SOS Imperfections

Set your concealer! I'm using ELF's HD Powder

Next I set my face with a power, here I'm using Revlon Colorstay in Medium

Blush time! I use Tarte blush in Dollface with a Real Techniques blush brush


Don't forget your brows! I use Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown

I set my brows with the Anastasia Brow Gel

Time to prime your eyes! I use a Mac Paint Pot which I've had for 3 years now and still have a ton left. The color is Painterly


 Next I take a pencil (I have Rimmel Scandeleyes Kohl Liner in Brown) and draw it onto my eyes and blend out.



I'm using an ELF eye smudging brush but a q-tip works great too!

Do the same to the bottom:

All blended!

Next I line my upper and lower waterlines with the same pencil.

Don't forget to curl your lashes!


For mascara I'm using Covergirl's Flamed Out in Black/Brown


Here I'm just doing another quick sweep with the ELF HD powder incase any makeup fell.

This stuff is AMAZING for chapped lips! Rosebud Salve from Sephora.

This lipstick is Wet and Wild's Bare It All

To set it all I like NYX's Matte Finish Spray 



No comments:

Post a Comment