Friday, February 14, 2014

New Obsession: L'Oreal Youth Code!!

I know there has been a lot of hype about the new L'Oreal Youth Code line, and I'm here to tell you it's definitely worth it! Goodbye big pores!




So I was originally only going to get the Texture Perfector Serum but then I splurged and got the other two. Oops. Sorry bank account. So I need to tell you--it is amazing. All of them are. After washing your face you apply the serum (middle), and instantly I saw a change in my skin! It looked very smooth and my pores appeared smaller. The next step is to apply the day/night cream (left) which claims to make your skin "velvety smooth" and it definitely lives up to that. I've heard that those two combined have made some people's skin have drastic changes after about a month of using it which I am very excited for! The next step would be the pore vanishing cream (right) which I only use a primer so I only apply it in the morning. If you thought your pores looked small before, wait until you try this! My makeup has never looked so smooth before.

I'm telling you these are definitely worth the semi-high price tag. They are about $20 each--but hard to find! I tried to get them where I work (a popular drugstore) so I could use my employee discount and it was marked $24.99 there (and they only had the serum!). I tried Ulta next and they only had the serum and it was on sale for $21.49. Target ended up being the cheapest and had all of them in stock for $19.99! Definitely shop around first and search the web for coupons!

Have you tried these yet? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment