Friday, February 14, 2014

My First Ipsy Bag!

Happy Valentine's Day to me!!! I was super excited about joining Ipsy because I love trying out new products and brands! If you're not familiar with Ipsy, they are one of many subscriptions that you pay for monthly (and can cancel whenever!) and you get sent a box of new products to try, usually full size or deluxe samples! I chose Ipsy over other big names like Birchbox because when you sign up they give you a quiz so they know which products you would want to try over others! They are $10 a month and the items you receive usually add up to way more than that!

Heres the link if you want to try it out! Definitely worth it! So here's what I got!


The bag it ships in, super cute!

Inside the makeup bag!
Everything! It all comes in a pink makeup bag!
From left to right:
Pacifica Hawaiian Body Butter 2.5 oz (retails for $7)
Zoya Nail Polish in "Odette" (retails for $9)
Tini Beauty Eye Shadow + Base in "Spiced Rum" (retails for $18)
J. Cat Eyelashes (retails for $3.99)
Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini in "Fuchsia Freesia" (retails for $16)
Totaling $53.99 worth of product for $10!!!
Swatches of "Fuchsia Freesia" and "Spiced Rum"
FYI I tried washing my hand off after and the eye shadow did not budge!




Overall I am very happy with my first glam bag! I am very excited to try all of these products out! I am not a lash person but they could definitely come in handy. The nail polish is a perfect color for Valentine's Day and I think it calls for another blog of showing you guys how to make your nail polish last! Time to paint!!

Til next time! :-*


No comments:

Post a Comment